Check out this video where Grant Cardone gives a breakdown on how he uses social media to increase attention, traffic, leads, and sales. He is a social media sales beast and had a great approach to the “social sales”, “social selling” buzzword..
If you have been in sales like me since you were 15, you know it’s a just using social media platforms whether its researching, connecting, or building relationships to sell more shit. Just like “inside” sales or selling = cold calling, “outside” sales = takes appts. set by inside sales, door knocks, or glorified in person sales person ect..
Now Social sales or social selling is taking all of these social networks and social media platforms to increase the “KNOW< LIKE > TRUST” that is the foundation of sales and sales 101.
He points out you need to know before you start social selling..
- Do you have the energy
- Who’s going to do it
- What content will you drop on each network since it best according to each social media platform
During Social Selling follow these rules:
- Promote like a celebrity
- Identify each line you have (each social media network)
- Build a message for each social media platform
- Push Content every day on every social network
- Become omnipresence
- Use the 80/20 rule.. give 80% of the time 20% of the time — similar to Jab, Jab, Jab Right hook model by Gary Vaynerchuk