Social Media Training
Would you rather learn social media from a website you never heard of until you searched Google, a college that is for the most part not marketing their school in the year we live in, or…
- Has over 150+ Million Views on YouTube
- Over 450k Followers on Twitter with lots of engagement
- Over 1.5 Million likes and fans on Facebook
- Over 1.7 Million Followers on Instagram
- Other proven experts teaching social media and offering social media training marketing courses online with videos and a private mastermind Social Media Facebook Group…
That someone is none other than Millionaire Tai Lopez and he has opened a Social Media Marketing Agency Program that keeps getting a ton of positive reviews and testimonials of people making 20x ROI back from their investment in his social media marketing course.
We listed all the pros and cons of the course in a Tai Lopez SMMA review here you can read. And now here are the Pros and cons of going through online social media training like Tai’s course vs. a school or a company you never heard of before.
Pros of Tai’s social media training vs. Colleges/other sites you never heard of before
- Real life experience and results not just theory
- Proven ROI and testimonials
- Proven attention, Tai’s social media presence vs. other social media training courses you might be considering (doubt they stack up)
- Money back guarantee
- Private FaceBook group for after course support
- Only 4 months on average but no one is stopping you from going through the course online faster or at a slower pace
- Other social media experts teach proven social media strategies
- Strategies about social media in 2017 and real time in the world we live in not from a year, 2, 3, 5 years ago
- Online vs. in a boring college class
- From someone with a huge social media presence vs. a professor that just started a Twitter account
- Investment is a lot less then most courses and college university programs
- Networking online with people from the course
Cons of Tai’s social media training course vs. College
- Networking in person (if college class)
- Only opens up for certain periods of time.. Check if it’s open here. (if so jump on it before he closes it)
- Usually opens it up once a quarter
If someone is going to train you on anything you should always reverse engineer that person or company to make sure they practice what they preach and have proven time and time again that what they are teaching you they learned, used, and executed on.
Also, consider when you are choosing a social media training program that investment with a program like Tai Lopez’s social media training is minimial to most colleges, univeristies and other programs. It’s usually in the $697-$997 range but you can check current pricing here.
And with social media training you can land a job in the social media space, start your own social media agency, or use it to build a personal brand. So social media training is really priceless especially in this ever-changing and trending digital marketing world and it’s only going to continue from 2017 until 2027 when AR/VR or robots take over.
Sign up for the social media training course here