Have you ever wanted to figure out how much you should ask for when interviewing for a job?
Well you are in luck, Glassdoor has just launched a new Salary and Wage Calculator know your worth to help you figure out your worth and know what you should ask for when negotiating your salary for that new job or role you are applying for.
Here are some of the benefits of Glassdoor’s Wage Calculator
- Personalized based on the job title, company you are applying for, location of the job and your work experience
- Completely private so no one else know’s your “market value” other than you
- They use millions of salaries and job openings to give you the most relevant salary based on you
How can you use this salary data?
- Make sure you are being paid fairly
- If you are an employer you get an idea of what the market bears and how to be competitive to attract top talent
- Use it to negotiate salaries and raises in the future
- If you are a company you can decide do you want to hire an employee at the market rate or contract out to a freelancer or an agency
Glassdoor has a lot of job data from people that work for companies and share their salaries, work culture, best places to work, and even company reviews of what it’s like to work there. They are using that data combined with technology and algorithms to give you the best salary calculator in the market today.
Want to go know your worth? Go check it out here. To “know your worth” from Glassdoor