However, if you already know Tai Lopez kills it on social media getting people’s attention with Facebook, YouTube (YouTube ads), Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter and wondering whether you should invest in Tai Lopez’s social media marketing agency program or not maybe this post can help you.
We really drill down on the pros and cons and why you should just man up, woman up, and invest the money since this social media space is exploding and if you hesitate you already lost.
- Small investment to learn from the best that according to Entrepreneur.com is the #1 person to watch in the social media space above #2 Gary Vaynerchuk
- He has a money back guarantee (no one does this)
- It’s not just his advice it’s proven social media agency owners, growth hackers, and experts that share their knaawwwwledge as well
- Social media space is a billion dollar industry and small business don’t want to but need to have a presence and rather pay people for it
- You can use the skills to help you get a social media job if you don’t want to start a social media agency
- You can use the skills to increase your personal brand equity or teach you how to use social media for yourself….
- He is always adding to his programs vs one and done.
- There is a Facebook group where the people who pay for the program support each other and answer questions ect..
- Better than going to college unless you want to be a lawyer, doctor, accountant or something specialized that really needs college leanings to be successful
- You can learn how online programs work and create your own and sell your own eventually, just going through the process and set up can show you how to do it
- If you take the course you will be able to determine at the end the value vs sitting on the sidelines wondering or believing haters and trolls
- Tai Lopez usually has a social media test group so when you miss his snaps or Instagram updates to join you have to wait until he opens it up again
- You are out what $697-$997 and didn’t apply anything taught and learned because it’s something that doesn’t interest you
- You don’t have the sales skills to get clients to apply what you learn or find out it’s hard for you because you suck at managing your own business and rather have a job
- You end up hating social media in general and realize like anything in life it still takes hard work and social media doesn’t work unless you work it
Notice most of the cons really come down to you. And in life whether you pay for college, an online program, get money from a 9 to 5, it’s always up to you whether you keep learning, moving up the ladder of your own idea of happiness or success.
Still need more convincing? or don’t and ready to join?
How about these YouTube videos from students?
If these videos and our pros and cons still don’t convince you one last thing you can do is check out all the social media agency and social media job listings on our site and see how many people are hiring and in need of social media experts and lastly check out Tai Lopez actually social media stats, following, and snaps where he shares even more screenshots from people DMing him results and testimonials and their success from the social media agency program.
If that still doesn’t convince you, good luck at whatever you think will actually make you start executing on something you are passionate about and stop reading these posts with no action.