Here is a video interview done by Inc. of Gary Vaynerchuk the owner of VaynerMedia a 300 person micro content agency where he discusses ways to succeed with Social Media.
- Reverse Engineer what you want out of Social Media
- Use Twitter/search and search relevant things that people are talking about
- Stong strategy for Facebook and Pinterest if you selling something online
- Be practical and educated about how to use each platform
Vayner Media CEO, Gary Vaynerchuk, City University of New York Professor Jeff Jarvis and TheAudience Founder Oliver Luckett debate the return on social media on Bloomberg Television’s “Market Makers.” (Source: Bloomberg TV)
Some of the top points from the interview:
- To question the Return or ROI of Social Media in 2014 is insane
- People and brands are now the media and the distribution
- You have to cater content to each platform
- STOP worrying about how many followers as metrics look at engagement, conversions, and ask for sale after providing value
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer is bullish on Facebook, Twitter, Mobile, Social and Cloud services.
He talks about how Social Media is the future and companies want to reach consumers that are using these platforms and are doing that by using ads on these platforms.
Watch the interview here: