Gary Vaynerchuk recently started a new video show called DailyVee. We updated our original Gary Vaynerchuk guide post with the first two since the holidays hit and there was a big gap we weren’t sure what this will become.
Initially we thought it could be a “daily” vlog similar to popular YouTubers BFvsGF and PrankvsPrank. Then we realized it wasn’t daily yet but was showing his “daily” life of execution to give people the visual on what it takes to be him if that is your chosen route or in your DNA.
This 3rd DailyVee is interesting because now after DJ Khaled blowing up the Snapchat space and going ham Gary seems to be on a revived Snapchat kick that is included in his Dailyvee. Also, in his 3rd episode of the DailyVee there were some points that made me think this again will be a win of “DJing” the content and draft the ultimate storyteller and executor in Social Media.
Here are some points that hit us from this Daily Vee
- Use of Snapchat can help with more “daily content”
- Gary uses this video to document the current 14.3k views and 136,464 YouTube subscribers he has as a starting point to reference later this year
- Gary’s buddy Michael Lazerow from “Buddy Media” says he is going to do what Gary is doing and hire a videographer
- Gary’s personal trainer Mike Vacanti said he is getting more website traffic, email response ect from being more involved now by this spark
- Gary said the holy grail is working with the right clients and THIS my friends is a major key (been living this model myself since 2009 and best thing I have done to grow my internet business and become self made)
- Gary mentions in a Snapchat business interview that companies/brands currently will not spend hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to do 7 videos/3 pics on snapchat 5-7 days a week 365 for Snapchat success and execution
- It really takes a TRUE execution and TALENT story to be successful.
- Gary talks about how DJ Khaled uses “boomin” with the Ben the Sneakerdon so he learns and adapts from the best and has D Rock saying yup
- Gary said he is solely focused on Snapchat because he has never seen so much attention since 2007 Twitter
- Gary says to his partners at Brave Ventures he is OBSESSED with Snapchat
- Gary points out to his partners at Brave Ventures his TWITTER has never been so on fire since using Snapchat recently with this latest DJ Khaled kick
- Gary is paying attention to DJ Khaled and mentioned how Kim Kardashian is about to hit snapchat
- Gary mentions we have about a year (this year) before everyone and their mother are on it in 2017, 2018…
- DJ Khaled is the Ashton Kutcher moment for Twitter
- Going to CES is a major growth hack to sales meetings
- Gary is building this story about how he is right on Snapchat (when he said instagram would be bought by Facebook)
- Gary talks about how he can be the Tai Lopez of sorts by stopping all his content and charging 5k month for a mastermind marketing group university of sorts but doesn’t because he can do “both” but he can also win a lot bigger if Snapchat wins since hes an investor with RSE Ventures
So here is the third and monumental episode of the Dailyvee leave a comment or let us know what you think…